PDA

View Full Version : Curing Your Palpitations

URBAN ANGEL
24-11-08, 20:33
Hi all, I am new here but have lurked for a while, reading the threads as I have suffered palpitations for 2-3 years. My palps were numbering 10-20 an hour, huge beats that would make me ,cough take my breath away etc followed by racing heart, everything you all describe.
I have seen cardiologist and had numerous ECGs, tapes, 24/48 hour etc, blood tests, to be told my heart is fine and its just ectopic beats.....given propanolol to take in severe cases

Anyway I appear to have cured myself :yesyes: and the cure?
One magnesium supplement per day.
Thats it.
One 300mg capsule of magnesium from Boots. I have been on them a month and the ectopics are on average happening 2 - 3 times a day at MOST. It's incredible and I would recommend it to anyone!

Vanilla Sky
24-11-08, 20:44
Im taking starflower oil and multivitamins still getting palpitations not as often but when i do its so huge im convinced its a heart complaint il try magnesium to see what happens il let you know! paige x

URBAN ANGEL
24-11-08, 20:48
I read that Magnesium is excellent for circulation and heart rhythms etc and the pharmacist at Boots encouraged me to try it and I'm so glad I did! x

Vanilla Sky
24-11-08, 22:00
Thats really encouraging urban angel, i came on tonight feeling bad but i feel a bit better now il be straight to pharmacy 2morow thanks x

URBAN ANGEL
26-11-08, 23:41
No probs, its taken 2-3 weeks for them to lessen them but they are fantastic. I can't believe something so simple can work so well, just want to let every one else know too

JodieT
27-11-08, 12:52
Hi Urban Angel

I too have started taking magnesium for palpitations and reading the posts here, feel positive that it will help.

Thanks.

Jodie x

Rachey poos
28-11-08, 08:37
hi urban angel.... i took them and found no difference... but you say it took a while fro them to kick in???? cos after a wk i found no difference ..if not worse so i stopped? should i try again... i was scared i was overloading my body with magnesium:hugs:

Neilr1978
28-11-08, 20:16
im goona get some in the morining,i have read the signs of magnesium deficency and i have 90% of them