PDA

View Full Version : im not sure

cassylassie
25-11-08, 04:07
For the past few years my mind is just not right. Almost any loud forign noise makes me jump like I've just been electricuted. Atleast once a week my heart will race I get ridiculousy hot my mind just disapers I can't blink can't move can't move my eyes sometimes I even think I'm seeing things, my fingers will go numb and even sometimes I puke if not just seriously nausous. Besides that I'm just not me I can hardly take a joke anymore my boyfriend has definitly noticed a difference even asked if I needed to go to a hospitol a few times lately. I have no insurance so I can't go talk to someone. I'm assuming its anxiety but I just don't know. Oh and the hand sweating is unbearable. This is the first time I've ever really talked about it besides in my head. I just want it to stop.

gtrgrl3369
25-11-08, 13:48
I have had all of those symptoms you are talking about. The sweating bothered me alot because I knew that when my hands and feet started to sweat an aniety attack was coming and of course I freaked. I still get the numb feeling in my hands sometims but I just shake them out and it helps. I also got the hot flashes and pounding heart, so I would go lay in a cold room and breat deep for a few minutes. Have you checked online for free or low cost clinics in your area? Thats what I had to do when my anxiety first started because I had no insurance either. I got lucy that there was one right up the road that had a sliding pay scale. Going to the ER, they will bill you for all of it. Maybe you could get some tests dne so you know you are healthy. Take care honey anfeel free to write me if I can help.