PDA

View Full Version : Anyone

anx mum
25-11-08, 13:15
Anyone had an exercise ecg?

HeatherMc
25-11-08, 18:45
:bighug1:Hiya

I had one e a few years ago and it had to be stopped because I startapp ed to panic, I was then referred for a more in depth cardio thing where they injected me with something on one appointment then scanned my heart, I worked myself up into a terrible state with this and was actually sobbing my heart out when the dr injected me, but it was fine, the next week I went back they did not inject me with anything and scanned my heart again, the results were absolutely fine,

NB the exercise ecg is when you are placed on a treadmill and the stickers are put on you and your heart rate is measured that is nothing to worryt fIabout but had just worked myself all up and I think the cardio dept just freaked me out .

I am sure that you will be fine hun

Heather
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

anx mum
26-11-08, 09:08
Thanx for that heather going today abit worried cos my breathing still not right. And since ive been feeling bad aint had much exercise do u get results there and then?

HeatherMc
26-11-08, 11:04
:):):)

I believe that when you complete the exercise ECG the reading is printed out and given to the Dr there and then.

The other tests took a couple of weeks

Heather

janeybaby25
26-11-08, 15:46
yes I have had one, what do you want to know about it?

anx mum
26-11-08, 16:04
just had it done feel awful now when do i get results?

janeybaby25
26-11-08, 17:10
Oh I dunno hun, I think all hosps are different. Do you have another apot coming up? I have a heart condition, so I have a regular apot & normally just get results then. I am guessing you will just let a letter in the post. Or your GP will get a copy of results too, so if not heard anything in a couple of weeks, give them a call & see if they have heard anything. Let me know if you have any other questions. x

anx mum
26-11-08, 17:25
How did they find your heart condition?