PDA

View Full Version : hi

MissL
25-11-08, 21:18
Hi all,

This is my first post.

I actually cried when i read some of the symptoms pages, its like i wrote some of it!!
Suppose i will start with my story and if anyone ha sadvice it would be much appreciated. im at a loss!

Ever since returning from travelling last March i have been feeling really down. At first i put it down to adjusting back into "real" life but steadily things got worse. I started my first proper job in a big firm and i absoutley hate it. I am still there as i have no other option at the moment. Firstly i went to the doctor with depression so he prescribed anti depressants but that didnt stop the constant worry about Parents, Work, friends everything really. Then i had my first panic attack all i could really associate it to was an outer body experience, i was a mess. My boyfriend really didnt know how to handle it and things went out of control. I felt/feel like im looking for attention when its happening but i cant stop my body going into meltdown.
I know work has got a huge part to play as im always tense and stressed. Before th attack i went back to the doctor again and he said i was doing ok and to stay on the med's. I have been getting really bad pain in my legs and pins and needles so tonight i went back to him again. Seemingly its physco sematic and all in my head.. i dont know what to think and im just so confused. No one seems to understand me...:weep:

cazzamagui1
25-11-08, 21:48
hello and welcome to no more panic u will find lots of advice on here from us all as we ave all felt the same at some point through this illness.....

if u ave any problems u need advice on stick them on the forum and the replies are very reassuring....

feel free to send me a private message if u need a friend im here to listen and give advice as best i can take care and big :bighug1: xxxxx caz

Veronica H
25-11-08, 22:38
:welcome: To NMP, this is a friendly place,I am sure you will find comfort and support here.
Veronica

weeble40
26-11-08, 09:17
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
26-11-08, 12:09
Hi MissL,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

pooh
26-11-08, 23:05
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x