PDA

View Full Version : helllpppp so sleepy

stevie boy
18-06-05, 20:44
GOD DONT KNOW IF I CAN COPE ANYMORE I ALLWAYS RUN OUT OF ZOPICLONE 2 WEEKS BEFORE I CAN GET SOME MORE AND ITS A NIGHTMARE CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THEM ONLINE IF YOU CAN I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER [:I]

stevie boy

nomorepanic
18-06-05, 21:42
Steve

I am not going to tell you where to get them online cos as you already know I am not happy about you taking these all the time[:O]

They are NOT good for you and you need to come off them and sort the problems another way.

Ask Flo how hard it was for her to come off them and what she went through and then you may think twice.

Please think again ok?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Karen
18-06-05, 22:41
Hi Steve

My doctor prescribed these for me but she would only give me enough for 2 weeks and told me not to take them more than 2-3 times a week as they can cause more problems than they solve.

I haven't slept well for months but am only taking these when I am so tired that I really do need a break with some decent sleep.

Perhaps you could discuss with your doctor other things that could help you sleep better without relying on these all the time.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

kate
18-06-05, 23:06
and, if you buy them online, how can you be absolutely sure that they are 100% what they say they are? Anyone can "deal" over the net, including people just trying to make a swift buck.

Personally, I wouldn't ever order any medicines online.

Kate x

seh1980
18-06-05, 23:18
It's not safe ordering meds online. Maybe you could try something herbal to help you sleep? :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
18-06-05, 23:27
Stevie,

I think you have to question why you're going through them so fast.

Are you taking more than the prescribed dose ?
Are you taking more than 1 dose a night ?
Are you taking then every night when they are for occassional use only etcetce

Then you need to have the conversation with your doctor to so he/she can either switch you to something else that you can take regularly or will last longer or whatever .. but buying topup meds online will be the last thing your GP wants to hear - they spend too much time as it is trying to sort out issues coming from impure online drugs which are not what they are advertised to be.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

florence
19-06-05, 11:57
Hi Steve

Nic is right !!

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Ask Flo how hard it was for her to come off them and what she went through and then you may think twice.</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

I took them for 8 months...they are so addictive, this was way too long .
It was a big struggle to stop / wean off due to the addiction. Bad withdrawal side effects too.
You cannot keep taking them forever...the longer you'll take them, the more difficult it will be to stop and the longer the recovery.
I can understand how nice it is when you take them, to be relieved from anxiety for a few hours...but in the long term , this type of medication does more harm than good.
Regards.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

chucklehound
19-06-05, 12:38
Well i'm with the others on this one.
You dont know who u buy off over the internet and u dont know what else theyve put in them.

Apart from that the doc has only gave you a certain amount for a reason and obviously that reason is that they do more harm than good.

You can cope without them u know.

Let us know how you are getting on.

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

chucklehound
19-06-05, 12:39
And how long have you bn on the zopilclone now?

Maybe you should be coming off them all together...

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

LisaD
19-06-05, 15:32
Hi Stevie,

Oh hun, I can truly say that I know exactly how you feel!! I was exactly where you were a few months ago...desperate to sleep, but the zopiclone was starting to lose its effectiveness so I would wake up earlier and earlier in a panic and take more and more. Its not fun, to say the least!!!

That said, I am now free of the addiction, its been over a month since I have taken any!! Don't worry, I'm not going to push you to come off right now, because you don't sound like you are in a place to do that. But I will give you a few suggestions to help your sleep...because getting more zopiclone isn't going to make it better---please believe me, I've been through it! I was able to wean myself off of the zopiclone with NO WITHDRAWALS!!! by taking Valerian Root. It is non-addictive, and you can take small doses at the same time as the zopiclone to ease the transition. It will take a 2-3 weeks to hit max effect, so be patient! Are you on any anti-depressants? My GP put me on Celexa, which is very helpful for sleep because it makes many people drowsy, but I think it helped me mostly because it greatly reduced my general anxiety, which made sleeping much easier. Might be something to look into?

I know that others may think that the Valerian is replacing one sleep aid with another (which is true), but the goal here is to break the addiction to zopiclone and then eventually sleep without any help (at least this is my goal)....and sometimes you need a little help to make it a success.

Please PM me if you want to chat about this...

xxxLisa