PDA

View Full Version : jersey steve

stephen
06-12-03, 20:28
hi,all i,m steve.i,m 45 divorced (4 years)started suffering panic attacks in may 2003 (they just came out of the blue !)i cant pinpoint a reason .so,for now i,m just trying to cope with it .my g.p. is really supportive and i,m trying to stay upbeat.i came across this site by chance and i,m really glad i did .the people on it are superb and very upbeat .anyone want to contact me feel free .it just so nice to know we aint alone !!!

sadie
06-12-03, 20:47
Hi Steve

Welcome aboard. You said your panic attacks just happened out the blue..thats how most people would say theres began. Its good that you have a good GP that can give you good support and advice. We all can also offer you this here on this forum too. If there is anything you want to ask or just get off your chest then just let us all know..we will be here to help you.keep in touch!

sadie

nomorepanic
06-12-03, 21:13
Hi Steve

Great to see you here as well as in the Chat room.

I hope we can all get to know you better on here :-)

Nicola

Meg
06-12-03, 21:23
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the site .. I hope you find lots of support, help and lively interaction here.

Please do tell us a bit more about yourself and the start of your panic attacks and how you and your GP are coping with them.

Meg

Samantha
06-12-03, 21:53
hi Stephen, remember wot u told me 'stay positive'
Sam

benoo5
06-12-03, 22:18
welcome stephen,

hopefully,your problem has been diagnosed early.

ime sure with medical help,and support from the great people on this site,you will beat this,and start to enjoy life to the full.

best wishes..bryan.

stephen
06-12-03, 23:13
quote:Originally posted by sadie

Hi Steve

Welcome aboard. You said your panic attacks just happened out the blue..thats how most people would say theres began. Its good that you have a good GP that can give you good support and advice. We all can also offer you this here on this forum too. If there is anything you want to ask or just get off your chest then just let us all know..we will be here to help you.keep in touch!

sadie

florence
07-12-03, 13:08
Hey Steve
Nice to see you on the message board.
How are things in Jersey today?
Who is your G.P by the way , I might know him /her.
Talk to you soon.
Florence.

irenehester
07-12-03, 16:44
Hi Stephen. I'm 45 and divorced for 4 years (well technically I remarried but we'll draw a veil over that one). These things do come out of the blue. You will at some point be able to pinpoint what actually precipitated the start of your panic and if you can manage to keep a diary (particularly when you feel at your worst) it will make perfect sense. At that point you will understand why the panic started and will begin to get better. When I read old diaries it is so clear why I had problems - I read back and understand how obvious it was to everyone except me. Ther best advice I can give is be kind to yourself. Divorce is always hard, whether you want it or not.