PDA

View Full Version : Blimey, now a stroke!!!!

xBettyBoopx
27-11-08, 23:07
Hi to ev1

I've not been that bad with the health anxiety for a while, but now all of a sudden it's back:mad: :mad: I went back to bed this afternoon cause I didn't have a very good sleep & when I woke up I was dribbling (lol) out of the side of my mouth & my arm felt funny & I thought 'omg I've had a stroke'!!!!!!:weep: Now I'm thinking the bottom of my lungs hurt & I've got lung cancer (never thought I've got cancer).

Why oh why oh why do we feel like this, why do I feel like this? It's not like I have any LIFE, so why do I care? Do you think that most ppl think this way but we think about it on a much bigger scale?

I'm soooooooooooooo fed up with worrying about dying, it's gonna happen one day anyway!!!!!! Why am I so afraid, why are we so friggin afraid:lac: :lac: :lac: :lac:

OK, I'm done:shades: :shades:
Love
Els
xxx

EdwardP
27-11-08, 23:37
Els,

If I had enough space to write all the illnesses I think I have when I wake up on a daily basis, I'd be here all day. I hear you and I know how you feel. Try not to think about it. It's horrible, I know, but it's best to try and put it to the back of the mind.

XXX
Edward

Trixie
28-11-08, 05:54
To try and prevent you panicking the next time you think you are having a stroke

RECOGNIZING A STROKE
Now doctors say a bystander can recognize a stroke
by asking three simple questions:

S * Ask the individual to SMILE.
T * Ask the person to TALK and SPEAK A SIMPLE SENTENCE
(Coherently) i.e. It is sunny out today)
R * Ask him or her to RAISE BOTH ARMS.

If he or she has trouble with ANY ONE of these tasks,
call 999/911 immediately and describe the
symptoms to the dispatcher.

New Sign of a Stroke ------- Stick out Your Tongue

NOTE: Another 'sign' of a stroke is this: Ask the person
to 'stick' out his tongue.. If the tongue is 'crooked',
if it goes to one side or the other , that is also an
indication of a stroke.