PDA

View Full Version : New Emetophobe

louisstressed
29-11-08, 02:03
Hi my name is Louise im 29 years old and i live in the u, ive been an emetophobic since i was a child, ive jpoined this website to hopefully get some help and support from other members who i can share things with ect. Im currently considering hypnotherapy as this problem is taking over my life too much. Anybody had any experience with hypnotherapy, or any therapy for it at all, id love to hear youre views. :) Please feel free to e-mail me, im desparate to make new friends with the same condition as mine x

belle
29-11-08, 02:16
Hi there...
I've been emetophobic for 28 years. A long time too!
I've never tried any kind of therapy for it, because agoraphobia and panic attacks took over and became my number one concerns, but i am still very phobic.

I'm sure you'll get lots of advice and support on the forun :)

x

its all good
29-11-08, 12:07
:welcome: to nmp, glad u found us. I have suffered with emetophobia since i was little as well so i know what ur goin through. Its a really crappy phobia but i hope bein on here will help u. Every1 is very supportive and for me its just nice to know i am not alone with my fear. Am sure u will find this site helpful and if u ever wanna chat u can pm me, best wishes, kayliegh x

weeble40
29-11-08, 18:20
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx