PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Weekend

angieb
20-06-05, 08:27
Hello again all, I seem to posting more in here than anywhere else these days:D

Just a quick one to share a momumental occasion - well for me anyway.

I have just spent the most enjoyable, panic, anxiety, stress free weekend and can hardly recognise myself this morning as that person who suffered panic attacks...what a feeling:D

Rob was off this Saturday, scrubbed the house top to bottom Sat am (boring but essential) then took the kids out to camping shops to get stuf for our holidays, stopped in a loveley village for a pub lunch. Food shopped in a PACKED hot Tesco (all anxiety free) then home for a lovely bottle of Champagne and a BBQ. Great nights sleep, up Sunday am breakfast in bed, country drive to a big garden centre, lunch at a restaurant on the river in Cambridge (watching the boats go by) then home to sunbathe, read the Sunday papers etc in the garden all afternoon...bliss.

ALL feeling like a normal human being.

I never 100% believed that normality would ever be realistic for me again, but even if it was just for a whole weekend, it is making me a believer that this horrible condition does not have to affect you for ever.

Take care and have a good week all...Angie[^]

suzuki
20-06-05, 08:51
Sounds lovely. I'm pleased you had a super weekend. It doesn't have to be all suffering eh. Are you going anywhere nice on holiday Angie? From Sue x

chucklehound
20-06-05, 11:21
Well done. Your post has give me hope that the anxiety can be totally overcome.:D:D

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

bluesparkle
20-06-05, 12:09
oh well done... i am so pleased...
as you have probably seen by my posts i am working my way back to "normality"... isnt it just great...
to enjoy things again is wonderful...
yes i still have bad days but didnt think i would get this far...
i am so pleased for you and it sounds like a lovely week-end to me...
hope you have a good holiday too... i used to love camping
rach

seh1980
20-06-05, 12:30
Good for you Angie-well done!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
20-06-05, 13:23
Nice one Angie - again !!

mjh74
20-06-05, 13:58
Ohhhh angie that's fantastic to hear! Funnily I too have had a great weekend and my symptoms appear to be getting more manageable! I know what you mean when you say that you never thought you'd return to 'normality'. I am starting to believe I CAN too!

Brilliant angie!

Mark xx

Meg
20-06-05, 14:03
Mark - thats great news . Don't forget update us on your post.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
20-06-05, 18:17
Well done Angie.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

alexis
20-06-05, 19:07
Well done Angie, I love the positive posts, good on you, love Alexis,x

pips
20-06-05, 23:59
Ah that's brill Angie i'm so glad things are going so well for you hun! Well Done!

Keep up the good work.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

jill
21-06-05, 00:38
Well done Angie:D

Keep up the good work.

LOVE JILLXXX

In order to succeed, we must
first believe that we can

nomorepanic
25-06-05, 17:49
Angie

A big well done for a fab jam-packed weekend.

Keep it up and we don't mind how many times you post about your success in here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"