PDA

View Full Version : Hands feel tight

dehnea83
29-11-08, 18:27
Hey everyone,

I am new to this site and need some help. I was diagnosed from my GP with anxiety about 7 months ago. Since this, I have been having weird symptoms and they change...they are never the same. For the last three days, I have been waking up with my hands feeling really tight as if they were swollen, but they are not. After being up for a little while, they then begin to tingle and almost burn, well get really hot. Is this normal? It dosent go away..usually lasts all day.

I have also been having pain in my rib cage and headaches that make my temporal region and ears feel full...is this normal?

If anyone can help that would be great.

Also, I have ahd blood work, EKG, CAT scan, Chest x-rays and everything is normal. I am still worrying about my health and I need help on how tobreak this cycle. Another thing that worries me is that at night, especially the last wekk, I can feel my heart beating in my fingers...is all of this that I mentioned normal?

Jan63
29-11-08, 19:00
I think they all sound like signs of anxiety to be honest. For two days now I have had a funny feeling under my ribcage as if something is there and I've been stressing about it and poking and prodding and I was so miserable that I went to bed at around 8 o'clock last night because I just wanted to get away from the anxious feelings. I did wake up a few times in the night but managed to get back to sleep and I still felt awful this morning but I started doing things around the house and cleaning the animals out and now I feel so much better and the pain seems to have gone. Its so hard to believe that I imagined it.:huh:

dehnea83
29-11-08, 19:11
Thanks Jan63...It is hard to believe that you could imagine all of these things. I just wish that they would go away...I am tired of my arms and hands feeling this way and all of the other crazy things that go along with it...Thanks again