PDA

View Full Version : weak/fast pulse

cassi23
29-11-08, 19:25
I was in town today with my partner, first it felt like we had an earth quake! I really felt as though the earth beneath me had moved...has anyone else ever had this because its really worried me!

Then,when looking round the shops, i got this dizzyish feeling again, with my eyes feeling like they're taking ages to catch up, took my pulse (know i shouldnt as it only makes me worse) but i couldn't even find one in my wrist, i found a really weak fast pulse in my neck...it has scared the life out of me, i feel like im back to square 1 with being convinced i have something wrong with my heart!

Its that time of the month for me, I had enough to drink last night that I was drunk, and I went to town this morning without drinking anything normal. ould this account for the feelings?

sorry for long post xxx:weep:

Rachey poos
29-11-08, 22:07
I think you know the answer hun, drinking has this effect on the heart ..doctors call it a "holiday heart" .... its the alcohol in your blood stream still...this is the very reason I gave up drinkin.... and if you do ...always go to bed on water and have water at the side and drink it in the mornin it does help x...........also when u have your period your hormones can higher your pulse x you are fine x

cassi23
30-11-08, 20:46
thanks so much hun, you always make me feel better, im just so irrational, having a really stressful time at the mo too. Thanks again xxxx