PDA

View Full Version : hi im new just introducing myself

ley
29-11-08, 23:53
Hi Im Ley.I just thought id tell you all a little about myself. I suffer Panic attacks. I have suffered for the last 5 yrs after being in an abusive relationship. I spent the next few months in a blur of depression and anxiety. My sis dragged me to the docs who diagnosed me and put me on anti-deps. As a result i suffer migraine and tension headaches.I have been on lots of anti-deps but none suit or cant seem to find one that doesnt make me feel even worse, I now have diazepam for when i feel panicky at my disposal. My worst attack was when it felt like someone was pouring boiling hot water over my head, the top of my mouth was feeling strange, and it felt like i was stuck in limbo.

breeze25
30-11-08, 08:52
Hi, and welcome to the site, you will find lots of nice and helpful people on here.

weeble40
30-11-08, 17:52
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
01-12-08, 00:55
Hi Ley,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

titch
01-12-08, 12:20
Hey hun...welcome to nmp....hope to see u in chat soemtime...xxxx

marie1974
01-12-08, 12:27
hiya and welcome to nmp, this place has helped me loads and im sure it will help u too, u will meet some really lovely people on here. hugs xxxxx

pooh
04-12-08, 19:16
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x