PDA

View Full Version : i dont know what is happening to me..i used to be ok.

vouvou
01-12-08, 01:03
hi i am new on this site. i guess i am desperate now. all my symptoms started in August. i felt very week. then on sept 6 i was washing the dishes and felt my left leg go numb and my arm then my face i felt like i was gonna faint. i went to the hospital, they said i had a migrane.

since then, its always on left side. left arm weekness left leg weekness foot pain. I hardly feel it when i am at work only when i am at home. my therapist insits its anxiety. well i dont know, becasue i dont feel anxious when it happens i am calm in my bed or doing dishes or on the computer. i thnk i have ms or als or tumor.

i have never felt like this before. i mean, i have had a hard year. i lost my baby at 5 months on july 3. this is my third miscarriage in 4 years all at 5 months. but, i thot i was handling things. i guess not. has anyone had these symptoms of leg and arm weekness and not being able to sleep thru the night unless i take an ativan (because it knocks me out)

i am so scared i am tired i am sad i want all this to go away. i have an mri due soon, once the doctor says i am ok, i will believe its anxiety, and will do my best to overcome thiss. any advise. thanks ::weep:

HollyisCrazy.com
01-12-08, 08:00
Definitely await the MRI scan because that should rule out anything medical. I got to that stage a few years ago and although there are times that I still think 'is this really anxiety/panic?' I know in my heart it is.

I don't get the same symptoms as you but I realise everybody has different reactions. It sounds like you've had an awful and emotional few years and as you say, things that you think you have coped with can come back and hit you hard later on.

I really hope your scan is okay and that you get the right support from your loved ones whatever the result. Anxiety, panic attacks and depression can be awful, but try to always remember that it's something that can be overcome. Also, don't let anyone tell you that it's not a real illness because it is.

Good luck and keep me posted x

vouvou
01-12-08, 15:42
thank you guys. its just soo scary. it all started after the july 3rd. i thot that i was fine, iw as soo surprised that i was not losing it or crying or anything... i went on vacation i guess i was not dealing with it.

then bang! all this started. its freaking me out. i dont feel liek i am the same person. how does it manifest on you?