PDA

View Full Version : really need some support...

thinker_bell
01-12-08, 08:55
i went out lastnight and im a real worrier and get obsessed that i may have been spiked.. im now havin the worst panic attacks n heart palps that ive had in a while n really freakin out, my partner hhas gone to work and my sons at school.. i know i think it all the time when ive had a drink.. the spiking obsession but when im thinking it .. it feels so real, what if i was spiked?? it happens alot near me... arghhhh help!!

Purple Fish
01-12-08, 09:56
:) Hi Thinker,

You need to occupy yourself with something else. I think you would know by now if your drink had been spiked. Also if you`re self aware about this sort of thing going on in your area you`re going to be more alert to it therefore you would have noticed. Don`t worry and enjoy your day! Ask a friend round for a chat and tell them how you are feeling, you`ll probably both have a laugh about it!

Take care xx :winks:

Tanya

mummy4
01-12-08, 10:18
hello there
is it just this once you think your drink has been spiked or is it an on going thing??
i have this all the time i dont even drink alcohole anymore partly because of this reason.
i also get it alot with foods....if i havent cooked the food myself im always wondering whats 'in it' its v hard to explain.
just wanted to say you are not alone.
:hugs: x

alihud
01-12-08, 10:37
Hey hun,not spoken to you for a while!!Sorry you're having a rotten day,i agree with fishy you must try and occupy urself today,you would defo know if your drink had been spiked by now.Come on chat if you want to,i'll be there in a bit!Hugs.
Ali xxxx

london
01-12-08, 12:25
where you been we all missed you

titch
01-12-08, 13:02
AWW WIIIFFFFEEEYYYY!!!! i doubt u been spiked hunni..come into chat hun..... if not message me if u want a chat wifey..im always here for u ...............xxxxxxxxxxxxxx