PDA

View Full Version : visual disturbances

sylvia1970
01-12-08, 09:23
I was wondering if there is anyone else, who suffers with anxiety and ocd and sees (i will describe it as best I can) moving energy through the air, like swirls and sometimes its like I see faces in the air and outline which looks like a person. Lol its like seeing a ghost I guess. I hope it isnt a ghost, just wondering if anyone else has similar experience, with visual stuff. Also moving blobs, etc. These are all see through and they are like electricity sort of thing. My psychologist tells me its to do with my anxiety that im projecting things etc.

thankyou
sylvia

cassi23
01-12-08, 11:46
hey!

I have the moving blobs and swirls, your description of 'moving energy' is excellent, i had never thought of that, but i can relate to it totally, i get bright lines sometimes too just flash across my eyes. Weird. Iv seen optician who said there was nothing wrong with my eyes and no pressure from behind (as i told him i was scared of brain tumors being the drama queen i am! lol)

I dont really get the face thing though, but all other visual disturbance im with you! hehe take care xxx

HeatherMc
01-12-08, 14:43
I got this a while ago when my anxiety was just starting, it really really frightended me, but it seems to be very common, it comes and goes.

Hope this helps

Heather

PS I am still here nearly a year on, so it cannot be fatal, oh and I went for a very thorough eye test in that well known opticians and everything was fine.