PDA

View Full Version : Day 7...

emms
01-12-08, 10:26
Day 7 for me...today I'm feeling generally low :meh: . Not really thinking anything or questioning anything though. Finding it tough at work today, I'm scared of my work although that sounds silly :huh: . We'll see what happens.

I've not been too bad whilst on Citalpram. Negative side I've had loads of palpitations, only a couple of my episodes where I've broken down uncontrollably, occasional sick feeling, very tired but unable to sleep very well, feeling restless, general wierd feeling. Positive is my appetites come back although I can't manage too much food at once but I am at least eating everyday.

bubblefizz
04-12-08, 12:15
what dosage are you on?

nanny
04-12-08, 13:21
Hi

Usually on this medication the first 2 weeks can be a bit rough but after that you should feel a lot better or begin too anyway.

So hang on in there, Sorry you are having a bad day today but think to yourself that tomorrow will be better.:hugs:

Thinking of you

Jan63
04-12-08, 18:10
I've just had my first 1/2 tablet about 1/2 an hour ago - I feel a bit scared.:unsure:

andrewc
04-12-08, 19:11
Hi Jan

Why you only taking half a tablet???
Dont be scared you may or may not have any side effects but if you understand what they are you can bear them. They dont last for long only 3-4 days.
These tablets begin to cick in after 10 -14 days and you will feel a lot better.

Good luck

Andy

bubblefizz
05-12-08, 12:31
I've just had my first 1/2 tablet about 1/2 an hour ago - I feel a bit scared.:unsure:
i know exactly how you feel, i took mine yesterday im on liquid should be taking 4 drops, and i took 1 drop yesterday because i was absolutley terrified, i was waiting for the panicky feelings to start, and so far no reaction i will gradually up it to 4 over the next few weeks

emms
08-12-08, 14:51
what dosage are you on?

I'm on 20mg tablet...x

Krakers
08-12-08, 15:00
Hi emms - theres something out therer for everyone. Took me a while to find mine, but as your on day 7 sounds like you're doing great.

Most SSRI's take at least a few weeks to kick in properly and as you're on day 7 I'd say you are coping admirably.

Just a little longer and the blips should iron themselves out and you should feel much better.

You are doing very well - stick at it.

Krakers.