PDA

View Full Version : A really good HEALTH ANXIETY book!!

jellybean43
01-12-08, 13:43
Hi
Not sure if this book would be any help to anyone but I bought it off ebay(£2.99) and it is a fantastic book. I am working through it with my Counsellor---it is called AN INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH ANXIETY---BY BRENDA HOGAN AND CHARLES YOUNG.
It is a really simple book---very easy to understand and very simply written. I showed my counsellor it when i was having a CBT session the other week and we are now working through it. I am finding it hard to get a grip with my HA but realise that you DO have setbacks and these are just normal.
Hope this helps someone xx

tashbarnes87
01-12-08, 14:01
Heya Jellybean how strange that book arrived for me today from amazon after someone on the anxiety.org website suggested i got it. I havent opened it yet but will do later :)
zx

EmmaJane
01-12-08, 14:06
Hi Jellybean.

I have brought lots of books on anxiety etc and found them so complicated to grasp. Especially when I'm down. I need a good simple book, for a simple person (lol). Will have a look around for it.

Jan63
01-12-08, 14:34
Thanks for the recommendation Jellybean - just ordered it from Amazon for £2.69:)

cthechick84
02-12-08, 00:55
yes i agrre i got that book the other day frm amazon for £2.98 plus pap its a postive book and im hoping it will help me out too.love chanty xxxxx