PDA

View Full Version : I managed the trafford centre

lilly-lou
01-12-08, 17:50
I managed a trip to the trafford centre today and it was a much needed boost for me. I haven't been there for years and I enjoyed the visit.

The journey took just under an hr to get there and I was ok with it. When I got there I had a bit of a panic as I realised there are not many exits to escape from but I managed to calm myself down and stayed for 4 hrs.

I really needed to do something like this journey as I have been feelin so down lately and I am glad that I went. I am so chuffed with myself as going there is a really big deal for me and I haven't been to anything so large and confined since suffering from agoraphobia

Karen
01-12-08, 17:56
Well done Lilly-Lou :yesyes:

So glad you went and that you enjoyed yourself :hugs: That's excellent.

Karen x

marie1974
01-12-08, 18:01
hey woohoo and welldone matey, u r right that u needed to do something to give u a lift and u have, u r a very strong person matey and im proud of u for doing that cos i know wot a awful time u have had lately.

hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Jan63
01-12-08, 18:32
Well done.:hugs: I live about 10 miles from the Trafford Centre and have never been in my life.:blush: I hate big shopping centres and I know I would want to spend too much money so I don't go.:D

lorac
01-12-08, 18:58
Lilly-lou I am so pleased for you what a huge achievement, well done.

Carol x

honeybee3939
01-12-08, 20:01
WELL DONE LILLY!!:yesyes: :yesyes:

I bet it was busy too with christmas just around the corner!

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

bab
01-12-08, 21:39
ooh lily lou - im jealous - ive not been in years i am from north manchester originally so 10 mins on the motorway but id be too scared now - well done u - be very proud

Patty
01-12-08, 22:12
Hi Lilly-lou,:)

I am so pleased to hear of your success. :yesyes: :yesyes:

Well done!!!!

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

freakedout
02-12-08, 00:22
Well Done Lilly-lou

I can imagine it felt quite daunting initially but you stuck it out and did well. No wonder you are chuffed with yourself. I am glad it has been a boost for you, especially when you have been feeling so low.

Nice one!

Freaky

BasilCat
04-12-08, 16:01
Well done Lilly-Lou, I think that is great news. Hubby was wondering if I fancied Liverpool 1 sometime. I might give it a go. We would all go in the car and park near by. It should be ok as I have walked round Chester only a few weeks ago.

Shirley

pooh
04-12-08, 19:32
Well done Lilly-Lou!

Always great to hear of peoples achievemnets and that wa sa big one!

Pooh x