PDA

View Full Version : so frightened plz look

liz24x
01-12-08, 22:10
i went to the dr today because i had a ECG the other day,he said that i have irregular heart rythum it didnt pickup the ectopic beats this time though,im scared i willhave a heart attack ,i am constantly breathless like all day long and i have been feeling loads of extra beats, but even though i am breathless my blood oxygen is 98 i dont get it! plz help im so scared of having a heart attack or getting artial fribulation sp

marie1974
01-12-08, 22:48
hi matey, cant reallyt help you with this but i would say educate yourself on this and speak to doctor and see wot they says about it, it will give u some reasurance, please try to relax though else u will feel worse, sending u huge hugs xxxx

roosey
01-12-08, 22:58
I have the same problem as you-- I think I am going to have a heart attack.. i have the breathing thing as well, and chest pain.. I have been for an ECG today also. I was wondering how old you are?? I am 61 now and have been feeling like this for 2 yrs now.. Its awfull isnt it>>

amandaj
01-12-08, 23:03
hi ive got same problem , i went to a@e last week ,and my oxygen levels were 100per cent ,i dont get it either but they are right with what they say if its that high you are in no danger feel free to pm me if you want

amanda