PDA

View Full Version : sorry for the rant...

janeybaby25
02-12-08, 09:13
Hiya all. I would say lately I have been about 95% back to my normal self but the past few weeks I have started feeling really anxious about stuff again & I am not sure why. I have told some of you in chat that I have got a all expenses paid trip to London next week to go to the Royal Variety preformance & a personal chauffer round London & spending money but for some reason I have it in my head, " I am not going to be a round by then" & it's next week! I keep getting loads a various twinges in my body & thinking the worse & then last night I went to try posh frocks on with my Mum to wear to the show & I had a panic attack. I went out onto shop floor to look at the dresses & everything went all hazy. I have not had that for ages. Luckily, they was a personal shopper there & she brought me a load of dresses in to try now so I calmed down a bit then as stayed in fitting room & after that we went to meet my boyfriend & went for a meal & I calmed down a lot. But I have no idea why I went like I did. I was ok for the rest of the night, but still have the niggling feelings at the back of my mind. And this morning I have to go pick my car up from the garage & they is a really quite a good covering of snow outside & I have never driven in snow before & I am a bit nervous about that & I have a stabbing pain in my chest now. I just want to go back to bed and stay there. Not had much sleep either which hasn't helped. I feel so disapointed in myself that these feelings of anxiety has popped up again. I just want to have a lovely anxious free time in London with my Mum next week & I am getting all worked up about it. Plus aswell, I am off out for a meal with the girls on Sat night & worried I shall have one there too. Feel so sad at the moment. xxxx Thanks for listening. xxxx

titchjd
02-12-08, 09:25
Hiya hun
sorry u havin ruff time at the mo.
Anxiety can hit anytym hun 4 no reason as u know but what happens is we then start thinkin about it constantly which just makes it worse ....you are thinking about everything you have 2 do now and worrying if you will have an attack ...but look back at yesterday and yes you had a PA but you stayed look at all the other things you did without havinga PA like the meal ....evry time you have the negative thoughts just think well I did so many other things and didnt have a PA .
I know its hard you have read my weddin threads so You know I understand how its difficult not to worry but you will be ok and you will be in London next week and I look 4ward 2 reading all about it xxx

hugs m8y xxxxxxx:hugs: