PDA

View Full Version : feeling weird

hope&faith
02-12-08, 12:07
:weep: can anyone help me. ive had dp/dr before mainly brought on by panic attacks ect. although horrible once its gone ive started to feel better. i keep getting this dark erie feeling come over me, i feel scared and weird, like if i go into my bedroom it will feel strange scary. or the thought of going to the supermarket gives me the creeps. im not scared of having a panic attack just things feel weird, but dont think it dp/dr because i dont feel fuzzy headed ect i feel normal in myself which scares me more. i come out of it for a bit then it comes back on. ive started crying about it because its a horrible feeling. what is it?

gtrgrl3369
02-12-08, 13:34
Do you think it could be depersonalization? It is where things dont seem real or eerie to you. It is a scary feeling and when I used to get it I would lay down until it passed. You can also look in the symptoms area and find some other solutions on howto help. Take care.

alswife
02-12-08, 18:40
This is pretty much how i'm feeling at the moment. I've suffered from DP/DR in the past and managed to get rid of it, but sometimes I do have weird feelings for no reason, like you say they come and go but i dont know what it is. I feel ok and dont have the foggy brain anymore but still have these weird feelings. Its funny but walking home from work before I was thinking there cant be anyone else in the world who is feeling like this but you described it exactly.

Jo:hugs:

hope&faith
02-12-08, 19:04
yeah i dont know what they are. perhaps its a depressing feeling, through thinking too much.lol god knows, but when i meet my maker, ive got a few questions that i want asking. lol. i think i get it alot if things in my life change, or i think too much, or after christmas. im going to try, when i do get it, to remember it passes. and i think it is another anxiety/depression problem coz the more i think of it i get it again. its like a erie feeling, like you dont want to be alone, or watch a scary film or think of death. but once its passed it seems strange to recall. my husband doesn't get anxiety but he said he used to get a weird feeling when he was young on a sunday night before school. weird.