PDA

View Full Version : Completely new AGORAPHOBIC, and looking for some friendly advice.

carla-jane
02-12-08, 14:48
Hi
I've suffered panic attacks for about 6 or 7 years, and lived my life around them. It was only today that my doctor suggested i could be Agoraphobic. I thought Agoraphobics never left the house, but i now realise this is only in exteme cases.
I tend to only go to places i'm familiar with and with people i know. I've avoided going out of my comfort zone for so long, i think i've felt really cut off. It great reding some of the stuff on here and seeing that i'm not on my own.:blush:

Anyway, Ive decided i'm sick of not living my life to the full, and i'm also determind not to let my Agoraphobia have an effect on my 2 children.

I would welcome any advice and support.

Thank You

marie1974
02-12-08, 14:52
hi and welcome to nmp, im sure you will find great support here like i have and u will make new friends too.

hugs xxxxxx

bottleblond
02-12-08, 14:59
Hi Carla-Jane

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

You will get loads of support and advice here.

Lisa
x

Patty
02-12-08, 15:09
Hi Carla-Jane,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

titchjd
02-12-08, 15:11
Hiya hun ..welcome 2 NMP ..u will most certainly get help and advice on here xxxxxxxxxxx Titchjd xxxxxxxxx

spaced
02-12-08, 15:24
:welcome: hi and welcome to NMP

carla-jane
02-12-08, 15:44
it great to realise i'm not on my own...like a weight has been lifted!
cant belive how many WELCOME posts i got in just an hour!

weeble40
02-12-08, 19:32
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx