PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, I am new here

HelenM
02-12-08, 16:49
Hi everyone, I found this website whilst looking for some guidance. I have struggled for a long time with anxiety and shyness, and it has been really useful looking through the posts here. It is comforting to know that I am not alone in this! I look forward to getting to know you all and listening to your advice, and hopefully I can help wherever possible too.

Thanks,

Helen :)

faraway
02-12-08, 17:01
Dear Helen
I am new too and getting used to the site and how it works. I often don't understand simple things about sites! I do hope that you get strength and help from the messages that I know you will get - I know that I will come back regularly and I would love to make some friends here too. So here is a hi how are you doin' to start you off!
Best wishes, Faraway

suzy-sue
02-12-08, 17:18
HI AND WELCOME HELEN.I TOO SUFFER WITH ANXIETY LIKE MANY ON THIS SITE. IM SURE YOULL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT HERE.LUV SUEX:welcome:

weeble40
02-12-08, 19:28
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

HelenM
05-12-08, 12:26
Thanks very much everyone, is good to meet you all. :)

Patty
06-12-08, 11:57
Hi HelenM,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I have also found that it is so helpful to know that you're not alone in how you're feeling.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

sunshine-lady
07-12-08, 17:34
Hi Helen

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.

andie73
07-12-08, 17:39
:yesyes: Hi Helen

Welcome to NMP, you will make lots of friends on here.