PDA

View Full Version : Just got another panic attack after 2 months of not having them.

sabotage
02-12-08, 18:22
So iam on Zoloft , 50 mg, 1 and a half pill a day. Havent had a single panic attack for like 2 months. Last night though i woke up feeling that my kidneys are heavy or something. I went to the bathroom, emptied my tanks. Went back to sleep. And 1 miinute after it all started. The PA wasnt as bad as the ones i've had in the beginning. But that sudden feeling of-something-going-to-happen has caught me attention again. AFter that i get thoughts that iam not going to be able to take a breath. I get some weird cold sensations in my back and neck, like tingeling. After that i get a bit of tremors and shakes and i finally could fall asleep. :unsure:

So iam guesssing PAs will keep coming but they will be a lot weaker and less often from now on?

sabotage
02-12-08, 18:45
I also want to add that i feel alright after i woke up.
Do not have the regular depressive mood , and iam feeling kinda great. Not 100% but like 99.9 % fine.

Veronica H
02-12-08, 21:55
Hi Sabotage
The night time panics kind of creep on us, before we have time to get our heads around them. I had a scary one a few weeks ago, but overall I am improving like you. Even the great Dr Weekes used to get the odd night time attack!

Best wishes
Veronica

sabotage
02-12-08, 23:02
Hi Sabotage
The night time panics kind of creep on us, before we have time to get our heads around them. I had a scary one a few weeks ago, but overall I am improving like you. Even the great Dr Weekes used to get the odd night time attack!

Best wishes
Veronica

Thanks!
I feel so great today, i havent felt like this in months!
I feel like i've came back from the dead or something!
I feel so great its unbelievable!! :bighug1:

Veronica H
03-12-08, 09:35
:) Hi Sabotage

I am so pleased for you.

Veronica