PDA

View Full Version : Nose Feeling Weird (groan)

LACEYA1961
02-12-08, 19:17
Hiya Everyone...i've Been Tracking My Symptoms For Some Time Now And I Notice That When I Feel Panicky My Nose And Ears Feel Weird...like Pressure, Tingling Etc. I've Had Sinuses Checked And They Are Fine. Anyone Else Have This Issue? My Head Feels Loopy Too When This Happens And I Feel Disconnected From Everything Which Makes Me Feel Like I'm Floating When I Walk. That Scares Me So I Start Feeling The Panic Come On When This Happens. I've Been Forcing Myself To Go Out And Walk A Bit With A Cane (due To Imbalance Problems) And Sometimes I'm Okay And Sometimes I Feel Like I Want To Pass Out From Just A Little Walking. Hard To Believe That Three Years Ago I Was Able To Ride In A Car And Go Shopping And Not Have A Problem With Anything Except The Imbalance Of Course Which I've Suffered With For So Many Years. Will This Stuff Ever Ever End??? I Find Myself Crying More Often Now.

cazzamagui1
02-12-08, 20:49
hi lacey
sorry ur avin a hard time at the mo....i get the symptoms in my nose as well its like a tingling feelin comes and goes ....i also feel strange when i go outside but i tell myself im not goin to let the anx win i was the same as well 3 yrs ago i was well and bubbly and happy go lucky but im determind to be the old me again..
and u should be too we cant let this beat us hard when ur feelin down but try to stay posative take care xxx caz xxx