PDA

View Full Version : Pelvic Pain

Angie
02-12-08, 19:33
Ladies, at least I believe it is a ladies question?

I have for a while now been experiencing what I can only describe as an aching pelvis...? It is worse in the morning when I almost have to grip onto the side of the bed to get up, it feels as though I have seized up..? yet once I am moving I am ok?

I have not yet spoken to my doctor (think he is fed up of me) however the lady in the health shop (she is happy to talk to me - sad huh) thinks it is all part of the Peri-menopause - pelvis returning to pre-puberty state)

Is this something anyone else suffers from?

Grateful for any advice

xxx

Jan63
02-12-08, 20:15
Yes I'm as stiff as a board when I first get out of bed - my back hurts, knees, everything.:unsure: Do you take Omega 3 fish oils because they might help you a bit. I used take them for my knees but keep forgetting to get some more.:shrug:

Angie
02-12-08, 21:01
Oh God Jan don't start me - I could (and indeed do) spend a fortune at the health shop - I take Flax seed oil which I am told is good for joints - but why on earth at 40 should I have joint pain?

Jan63
02-12-08, 21:35
Well I'm 45 now and have had it for a bit - it comes and goes. I've got it in my elbow at the minute although it's better than it was a few weeks ago cos I used to wake up in the night with it hurting. It was the other elbow a few months ago.:unsure: My knees creak, grind and click and that's been happening since I was in my 30's.:shrug: