PDA

View Full Version : Chiropracter

robert08
03-12-08, 00:18
Hi folks..
Just wanted to share my experience so far using the services of a Chiropracter.
One day a couple of months ago while out on the road working, i saw a sign for a free check up with the local Chiropracter. Always one for a bargain i pulled over and thought id go in. Now i dont actually have a bad back as such, more stiffness in the neck and hip area. To cut along story short, i had the consultation with the practitioner. Part of the consultation is a thorough questionaire about your health and any issues that you have. I told him about my panic attacks and anxiety ,born out of my constant worry about health explaining all the symptoms i get from time to time. He told me about the nervous system and how your spine works in relation to that. Over a period of time the spine generally becomes misaligned and nerves can become trapped which can lead to all sorts of physical symptoms including sinus headaches, headaches etc etc. After the consultation i decided to take up his three month offer of treatment which included xrays and frequent adjustments to my spine. After being quite cynical at the outset, i am amazed and delighted at what is happening with me. I wouldnt say i was cured of my anxiety completely but i feel so much better! After each adjustment the way i feel is fantastic. The stiffness is all but gone and my sinuses are improving and so therefore are my headaches. My anxiety levels about my health is not as high because the symptoms are going. The other thing that i have noticed is that i am now sleeping like a baby which is great. I have another month of adjustments to get, and the option of returning every now and again. I will be taking this offer up. The cost is something you need to consider but i consider how i feel now to be well worth it!

This is something i would recommend!

Robert:)

hermione
05-12-08, 09:44
hello robert
I am interested in your findings - I have just realised that each time I have the symptoms of a panic attack I can relieve the symptoms momentarily by massaging the top of my neck. I like you have been plagued with constant headaches - I am now thinking its to do with the spine.....

hope this note finds you feeling well

hermione

robert08
22-03-09, 03:33
Still attending the Chiropracter and the feeling of wellness i have after each adjustment is amazing. I would hughly recommend this to anyone suffering from anxiety.