PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm back !!!!!

Angel64
03-12-08, 08:35
Hi. I joined nmp in Dec 07 and found it a great place to be. I would love to hear from 'old friends' as well as saying Hi to new ones. I have been quite busy trying to 'get well' and have come quite a long way. From being stuck in the house (agoraphobic) to now being able to go out a lot more and have even managed a small break away,
- the travel lodge a mile from my house for a couple of nights !! and have been out to family parties, go to church (a great place for meeting new friends) and go into the charity shop and do some voluntary work. I still struggle to get through each day but am a lot happier in myself and feel I am slightly more on track. My computer broke and so I missed the online contact but my son was given a free laptop from school so it's brill !!

Hope everyone is doing ok. :yesyes:

Christine :flowers:

sandramick
03-12-08, 09:38
hi chris
good to have u back :yesyes: .:yesyes: glad things going well for u .
:hugs:
sandra xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bumbles
03-12-08, 09:45
You have done really well getting out and about well done you. Yippee!! and the break away what a brilliant acheivment I know how hard it is. X

kellie
03-12-08, 10:11
Well come back Christine, so glad to hear you are doing better and getting out and about.
Hope to talk to you soon.
Take care

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

amandaj
03-12-08, 18:27
welcome back wondered where you went glad your well xx

amandaj
03-12-08, 18:27
where did that line appear from lol

andie73
03-12-08, 18:35
Hi Christine

Well done. Good to see you back, keep up the good work.

I did voluntary work in a charity shop four years ago. It was great and got me back into the world of work after 5 years on the sick. I've been in same job now for 3 and half years, so it really helped me.

I would recommend it to everyone as it gives you confidence and a feeling that you are making a difference to the world.

weeble40
04-12-08, 12:45
hiya my old mate great to have ya back

emma xxx

Worrier
04-12-08, 17:48
Hi Christine,

So glad to hear you are doing okay. Missed you in chat. Shout out at the top of your voice about your success and progress, it's what we all need to hear about to encourage us and make us believe there is hope out there.

Looking forward to chatting soon.
Natalie

pooh
04-12-08, 18:57
Hey there! and welcome back

Pooh x

Wolfie
08-12-08, 21:41
Awww Chris, it's great to have ya back, and I am SO friggin' proud of you - well done on the HUGEMONGOUS progress that you've made :) Hope to chit chat with ya soon hunni,

Lots of love and hugs,

Chrissy xxxxxxxx

sunshine-lady
08-12-08, 23:17
Hi Christine,

How wondeful to hear that things are getting better for you. give yourself a huge pat on the back!

Look forward to hearing more.

Di xxx