PDA

View Full Version : Bladder/back issues - PLS READ!

discogirl
03-12-08, 11:29
Hi

For past 7 weeks I have been experiencing the following:-

Ø Intense lower backache and bladder ache after first urination of the day – also get the same backache after a bowel movement
Ø Bladder ache will subside after an hour or so, but backache would continue throughout the day.
Ø Backache can either be like a fist pushing into lower back or just a dull persistent ache
Ø Urine flow is slightly slower/weaker than usual on occasion
Ø Am aware of back muscles working whilst urinating

I have been tested for wee or kidney infections and its not one. Have also taken a course of anti-biotics which didnt help either.
Just wondered if anyone else had this or knew what it could be? My bladder has been fine up till the last couple of days and now its being icky (pressure and frequency).
Any ideas or suggestions would be really welcome! Thanks!

samc100
03-12-08, 14:25
Well I would read it but it's turned the text into some mad code !! But from your title back and bladder issues make me think urine or kidney infection so mgiht be worth a check up at the Dr. Both are easy to detect and resolve. xxx

discogirl
03-12-08, 14:31
Hi Sam

Don't know why its gone mad?

Symptoms are intense lower backache after weeing or bowel movements and the backache lasts all day. My urine flow is slightly weaker/slower than normal too and I am very aware of my muscles workings in my lower back when weeing.

I've been tested for bladder and kidney infections and all were negative and I've also had a course of anti-biotics for good measure which didnt improve things.

My bladder has started acting up since yesterday with pressure and frequency.

Would be interested if anyone has had similar?