PDA

View Full Version : Worst i've felt in years

lesleya
03-12-08, 13:12
Im having the worst panic attack ive ever had for years and years and its scaring the hell out of me:weep:
Im shaking sweating, dizzy, breathless, weak and nauseas. Im trying to take my mind off and do something else but its not working very well at the minute. So ive come to my usual comfort zone..my bedroom to see if it helps.
Ive had flu/chest infection since last weekend and was given doxycycline as im allergic to just about everything else..now i think im allergic to this as i started getting dizzy heads and feeling really nauseas after taking it for 3 days so i stopped it on sunday and im feeling no better. Dont know what else to do about it as its pointless going back to the doctors again (theyre a waste of space) as i was there yesterday and she said that she thinks the few days i did take the antibiotics had cleared the infection because she couldnt hear the rattle that was there last week?
I know at my age i shouldnt let this affect me like this and i should have more sense but im just feeling so unwell.
Sorry for whinging....

alihud
03-12-08, 13:18
Mate am really worried about you,especially when you went offline,it will pass huni honestly,it could be all to do with the menopause,are there any herbal treatments you could try?Wish i could help you more,if i lives near to you i would be round like a shot.When i'm panicking i find it better to get a bit of fresh air?If you get too hot it makes you worse don't you think?
Thinking about you les,hope you're feeling better soon.
Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lesleya
03-12-08, 13:29
Thanks ali hun, sorry i went offline but i just felt so ill i couldnt even concentrate to answer you. Im finding things as you know a bit difficult right now what with problems at work and things....and no the menopause doesnt help either so i do try to keep as cool as i can. Butim really struggling at the moment..
Thanks for being there hun i really appreciate you caring.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: