PDA

View Full Version : human??

alexis
22-06-05, 01:13
Hi Guys,
I am quick to post if I feel bad so i thought I would post to you again tonight.
Today a very close friend and work colleague commented upon how for the first time in well over a year I actually looked, and behaved some what human again.
I have not long had a blip which lasted over a week, even now I feel a bit "fast hearted" but on the whole I do feel a lot more relaxed with myself. i have the old problems which have been there for a while, as you can see....Im posting whilst 99% of the population are sleeping, but I do feel better. I have benefitted from chat, I appreciate anybody who has befriended me,
I know I have a long way to go but Im aiming this mostly at you people who are where Iwas a year ago, who think they will never improve, who sit and listen to hours of support and wonderful advice. Who are distraught and very emotional,You will get there, you may need to jump hurdles on the way, but they get easier, Take care Love Alexis,

Sue K with 5
22-06-05, 02:13
Hi Alex

I am so glad you posted that, its good to hear that yoru colleague noticed how good you looked.

You have proven to people like me that if you put your mind to it, things can be achieved and it can get better.

Last week was a rought time for you I know, but you managed to cope so well, and you were still able to lend an ear and be a good friend.

Keep going!!! It gives people like me the strength and the determination to beat this

Well Done

Speak soon

Sue with 5 children

scknight

Karen
22-06-05, 02:18
Hi Alexis

I am glad that things are improving for you again and it is good when other people notice the positive differences. Sometimes it can take someone else pointing these out before noticing them ourselves.

It is good to hear news of someone who is well on their road to recovery, particularly for those of us still very much struggling.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
22-06-05, 08:55
Thanks Alexis

Glad to hear you're feeling and looking better..

I'm sure your behaviour was always human ...

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

lainey
22-06-05, 10:24
Hi Alexis

Glad you are feeling so much better, I like you am well on the road to recovery and it's so nice when people post positively for those who are struggling to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel

Take care

Elaine x

pips
22-06-05, 12:12
Thats ace news Alexis I am so pleased for you. Keep up the good work.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

carlin
22-06-05, 14:16
Hi Alexis
How great to hear you are feeling (and looking) better, it is hard work, but i think, with a lot of patience, and a lot of practice, we can get there!!!! take care and keep in touch xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quirky
22-06-05, 17:48
Alexis,

Great news! I'm glad you're doing so well.

Love,

LJ x

nomorepanic
25-06-05, 17:44
Alexis

Lovely to hear this.

Personally I think it is the good luck charm from our pig!!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
25-06-05, 18:07
aaaawwwww great to hear that Alexis :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal