PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is going on?

dehnea83
03-12-08, 18:58
I have been suffering with some strange symptoms and not sure what to do. I have been having shortness of breath, rib pain that is either on the left side or at the bottom and been having some weird sensations in my left arm. These symptoms come and go but when they are here they are so aggrevating.

The pain in the arm feels as if it is in my artery or something...it is really weird. Are all of these part of anxiety issues?

Also, these symptoms are usually worse at night late and then I can start feeling my heart beat in my hands and when I wake up my hands and feet feel tight...is this also part of it?

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

nickieb
03-12-08, 23:14
Get reviewed by your GP just to reassure you xx

dehnea83
04-12-08, 02:50
I guess I could have put in there that four months ago I had complete blood work and that I have been to a cardiologist 3 months ago and a pulmonologist 4 months ago. I have also had several chest x-rays done and d-dimer tests (two of them and both were negative)...everything was fine...Is it normal for your anxiety symptoms to change? Mine have since I started having attacks

I just need help with how to cope with what is going on

The only prob they found with blood work was that my liver enzymes were elevated. Other than that everything was near perfect..

nickieb
04-12-08, 10:15
Oh yes my anxiety changes all the time. I found a great article i willl attach with all anxiety symptoms xx

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml

dehnea83
05-12-08, 15:05
thanks so much for your help...I greatly appreciate it. I just wasn't sure if it was normal for the symptoms to change all the time...also I have been having a lot of muscle tension in my neck and back and I should have elaborated that the shortness of breath only comes when I think about it...Thanks again:hugs:

nickieb
05-12-08, 15:36
I used to get that muscle pain terribly hun its vile. Dont worry xx

dehnea83
06-12-08, 02:57
Sorry I keep on asking so many questions, but did you get the muscle tension in your ribs too? That is what is worrying me the most.