PDA

View Full Version : Interview tomorrow

LisaD
22-06-05, 05:00
Hi all,

I'm not really sure were to put this because this is almost a success story, but not quite. I finally feel ready to tackle the "real world" and get a job...and have an interview tomorrow (Wed) morning for a job I would really like!

The reason that this isn't a complete success story (yet!!) is that I'm getting worried...about getting worried, if that makes sense! I am feeling good about it at the moment, but petrified that I will be attacked by anxiety at the last minute. Don't worry, I'm taking Rescue Remedy, lavender etc, and starting out the day slowly and relaxed. But I'd appreciate it if some of you could be sending me some good vibes while I'm in there--11Am my time, which is 7PM your time. Wish me luck, I'll let you all know how it goes!!!

xxxLisa

~Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage~ Anais Nin

Karen
22-06-05, 06:54
Good luck with the interview Lisa. I think going for a job IS an achievement and definitely deserves to be in success stories.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
22-06-05, 09:21
Lisa,

Very good luck. I shall be thinking of you ...

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

lainey
22-06-05, 10:21
Good luck Lisa, positive vibes coming your way

Take care

Elaine x

Alton
22-06-05, 10:47
How did it go? I've got one on Tuesday and I have the same fears as you. Did you do ok?

pips
22-06-05, 12:07
I hope it all went well Lisa! Best of luck.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

florence
22-06-05, 13:10
Good luck with the interview Lisa, hope all goes well..

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Quirky
22-06-05, 17:49
Good luck Lisa, you'll be fine.

LJ

LisaD
22-06-05, 21:25
Hi all,

So I did it!!! I am so happy for myself for even doing this...it shows just how far I've come in the past few months! And I feel like it went really well....now have to wait up to 2 weeks to hear yes or no. But oh well, heading to Hawaii on Friday for my brother's wedding, so I don't think I'll be dwelling too much!

Oh, and also I didn't get at all nervous until the last minute...and only because I left the ironing until the last minute and was almost late! Very proud of myself for this as well!!

Thanks to everyone who was thinking of me during the interview.

Onwards and upwards!!!

Lisa

~Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage~ Anais Nin

Meg
22-06-05, 23:52
Good for you ..eh

Aloha from a remarkably sunny UK

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Karen
23-06-05, 02:41
Well done Lisa.

Enjoy Hawaii!

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.