PDA

View Full Version : going to bristol...

bluesparkle
22-06-05, 10:25
hi ...
i know i keep repeating myself but i am still doing ok... been a bit weepy over the last couple of days but seem to keep going ok...
i just wanted to say that i am just about to do anouther taxi driving job for a friend to bristol airport... i went last night just to check where it was and what the airport is like(would never have done this a year ago)... i am feeling ok... and i am determind to do this... i shall take slow drive up but bit anxious about coming back with people on board... the what if`s are annoying me...(but thats good as its not major panic) just what if i take wrong tunring...what if i miss turning... but im going to explain that ive not driven back before when i meet them.
well i just wanted to say something and will post when i get back...
on sat night (late) i did a small job and the people in chat... especially alexis and baggs(thank you both so very much for that) waited for me... i was gone a good hour or more and it helped knowing so much that i could come back and say hi and share the good news.. and if it had of gone wrong people here would understand ...
i am so determined to get back to normality... but trying not to run before i can walk..
thank you all for your continued support and hopefully i will be writing a successful post later today.
rach

lainey
22-06-05, 10:29
Good luck on your trip Rach, I'm sure you will be fine. You sound very positive about this next hurdle so I'm sure you will succeed.
If you take the wrong turn, just take the next one, you will get there in the end.
Have you tried looking at AA route planner, it's quite good.
I used it the first time I went to Bristol Airport.

Hope this helps

Take care

Elaine x

pips
22-06-05, 12:15
Good luck hun,

Thinking of you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

bluesparkle
22-06-05, 15:00
thank you ...
ive done it :D
went wrong way on way up but got there without panicing...
lots of people everywhere in airport got a bit concerned but concentrated on breathing and just kept checking where the door was if i need to escape for a few mins...but i didnt...
and took wrong turn on way back with passengers!!! (took 20mins more)but they were great...
but still not much panic ...
at home now having cuppa [8D]
and yes would do it again...
thank you all again for this site and all the support...
rach

seh1980
22-06-05, 19:53
Good for you Rach - well done!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pips
23-06-05, 12:04
Good on ya Rach,

Well done mate,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

chucklehound
23-06-05, 13:38
WELL DONE...

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

nomorepanic
24-06-05, 17:45
Rach

A big well done. I am sure it will get easier in time so stick at it ok.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

lainey
25-06-05, 15:59
Well done Rach!

Take care

Elaine x

Karen
25-06-05, 16:38
Very well done Rach.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

bluesparkle
26-06-05, 18:46
thank you all so much :D
yes i am going to stick at it... ive already got next airport(only bristol again) booked for few weeks time...
yesterday i went on the badger summer picnic to mores valley country park... on a coach for an hour or so with about 30 kids and a few adults.... no panic!!! :D
i cant believe it... i didnt even really think about it...even went on a little steam train thing with all the kids
but again this morn im feeling bit down and anxious about things... i know other people post about this but why does it happen...and will it get easier?
as it kind of ruins what progress has been made the day before...
but im not giving up... will keep going at this...
thank you all for your support

seh1980
26-06-05, 18:47
[Wow!] Rach you have made so much progress - keep it up!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal