PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear really need some advice on this

Loucas
04-12-08, 19:00
hi just had my doctors call today from the result on a ct scan, for head aches she said it was not an emergency but wanted to speak to me about the results, the have found something not a mass but sort of a hole behind my nose where i smell from, so they want to do an mri scan now to see in more depth.im so scared is anyone clued up on this she said i may have had it from birth but not convinced, any advice please,
still having muscle twithes too im so worried about ms or als
Luke

marie1974
04-12-08, 19:05
hiya i cant help with this so im sorry but just wanted to give u a hug matey and try not to worry to much, i know its hard but if it was bad im sure they wouldnt have said it isnt an emergency.

im sure people on hear may b able to offer some advice, if not mayb ring again and say its worrying u and see if they can tell u more, or if u can get to see someone quick.

nickieb
04-12-08, 22:38
This sounds like a sinus issue i am pretty sure xx

Trixie
05-12-08, 06:49
hi just had my doctors call today from the result on a ct scan, for head aches she said it was not an emergency but wanted to speak to me about the results, the have found something not a mass but sort of a hole behind my nose where i smell from, so they want to do an mri scan now to see in more depth.im so scared is anyone clued up on this she said i may have had it from birth but not convinced, any advice please,
still having muscle twithes too im so worried about ms or als
Luke

If they had found a tumour they would have told you.:)

Anxious_gal
05-12-08, 07:32
aw hugs x it will be ok x

nickieb
05-12-08, 10:12
Loucas let us know the result xxx

Loucas
06-12-08, 10:15
they want me to do an mri for a none emergency they said i could now be waiting months, the said they have seen a lytic lesion on the right hand side of the greater shenoid, this is propably an eperdermoid, thats how it reads, very worried, x

Trixie
06-12-08, 11:50
they want me to do an mri for a none emergency they said i could now be waiting months, the said they have seen a lytic lesion on the right hand side of the greater shenoid, this is propably an eperdermoid, thats how it reads, very worried, x

Well stop worrying now.

Wait and see how the MRI turns out, but please stop worrying.

Loucas
06-12-08, 17:05
easier said than done, lol x

Trixie
06-12-08, 18:12
easier said than done, lol x

I have a brain tumour so I am speaking from experience.

Loucas
06-12-08, 18:14
oh dear hope your ok,
i dont mean a tumor the thing i have is bone destruction lytic lesion it can be an infection, cancer, or other things,

Trixie
06-12-08, 18:23
oh dear hope your ok,
i dont mean a tumor the thing i have is bone destruction lytic lesion it can be an infection, cancer, or other things,

I have been reading up about it so please don't think the worse (yes I know it can be hard if you are suffering from HA anyway, I don't)

Mine was found by accident so I am on the watch and wait programme. I don't think about it very often (or should I say Tina ) but that is the way I am too laid back for my own good.:D

Fingers crossed.:flowers:

Loucas
07-12-08, 09:27
what have you come up with when you were reading about it?

Trixie
07-12-08, 09:42
Nothing much and certainly nothing for you to worry about.:)

Loucas
07-12-08, 11:50
lol but your not a worrier,
when i looked it seemed bad, im thinking all sorts now i need to bring this mri sooner, if i can, if they was worried they would have me in surley?

SamanthaAU
07-12-08, 12:11
if they was worried they would have me in surley?

EXACTLY!!!!

All the very best :hugs:

Trixie
07-12-08, 15:10
lol but your not a worrier,
when i looked it seemed bad, im thinking all sorts now i need to bring this mri sooner, if i can, if they was worried they would have me in surley?

I worry dreadfully about my cats health that is why I am on this board but I do not suffer from HA.:)

Loucas
07-12-08, 15:58
i didnt suffer at all its only the last few months, i didnt care before,

Trixie
07-12-08, 17:49
i didnt suffer at all its only the last few months, i didnt care before,

What changed things?:)

Loucas
07-12-08, 21:19
im not sure, just started worrying didnt feel right, just changed since some eptopic heart beats in may after that really