PDA

View Full Version : I did warn you!!!

zena
22-06-05, 15:24
[^] I am SOOOOoooooo pleased with myself that I had to share it with you guys.
[Yeah!]

I went out on Saturday to Witchfest. The day started very early and had a few wee panics[Sigh...], but, got them under control.
Had to be in Abergavenny early........drove there on my own!!! Guess what I DID!!!! As soon as I got on The Heads of The VALLEY a total blanket of calmness came over me!!:D

Went to my friends house and picked her up and drove to the station. Oh yeah train as well. Well nearly....picked up from the station by coach...[Wow!]

The coach went to Newport then we got on the TRAIN to Cardiff. (You can tell that I'm happy...it shows doesn't it)

We went to the Millenium Stadium.....a good time was had by all!!
We stayed in a room and listened to some workshops went around the stalls where I picked up a small broomstick!!! No comments please[:P]

By 4.45pm we were heading home. I got back to my place at 7.00pm.
I am overjoyed at what I did. That memory will stay with me forever I think.[Yeah!]

It just goes to show that when push comes to shove I can do it!!
Watch out people Zena is on the way back!!!!;)

with good wishes

Zena

Barb
22-06-05, 15:57
Oh Zena

That was brilliant,i can feel the excitement in you as i read. How i long for the day when i can be like that,i cant evenget in the local shops.

Give yourself a pat on the back and keep going

Barb xxx

Karen
22-06-05, 18:28
Well done Zena.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

carlin
22-06-05, 18:31
Hi Zena,
I won't mention the broomstick then eh??? seriously how fantastic is was to read your post, it makes us all very happy, well done, so glad you had a good time!!!!!!! take care and keep in touch.

alexis
22-06-05, 18:42
Hi Zena, well done, doesnt it make you feel so much better when you do something positive. Love Alexis,x

vernon
22-06-05, 19:12
wel done Zena you should be proud :)

jill
22-06-05, 19:47
Hi Zena,

You have worked soooo hard to get where
you are now [^] WELL DONE :D:D

LOVE JILLXXXX

Fear is only as the mind allows.

seh1980
22-06-05, 19:47
Well done Zena!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
22-06-05, 23:55
Zena - Many many congrats - you deserved a good day out and suberb that you coped so well

**That memory will stay with me forever I think** Ahem - can you plan a few more outings please - You need to anchor these great feelings as normal now.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

lainey
23-06-05, 10:17
Hi Zena

Well done you!
The Millenium Stadium can be daunting at the best of times so you did so well. Here's to your next jaunt!!

Take care

Elaine x

leo05
23-06-05, 16:58
well done and keep it up

leanne

zena
24-06-05, 12:13
Thanks guys I am still beaming.
Yes Meg I agree with about going out again.....am working on it!!

Barb you will get there, takes time but you feel real good about yourself after.

Just keep watching this space... Take care

with good wishes

Zena

nomorepanic
24-06-05, 19:23
A big well done to you Zena

I am so happy for you and it is no wonder you are smiling so much!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
24-06-05, 21:02
[Wow!] [Wow!] [Wow!] [Wow!] [Wow!][Wow!] [Wow!] [Wow!] ZENA[Yeah!] :D

WELL DONE YOU that's brill news [Yes!] i'm so pleased you coped so well.

Keep up the good work hun.

Take care,;)

Love PIP'S X X

mumof4
25-06-05, 12:01
well done u sound really happy and so u should be its great when u can finally go and do things.