PDA

View Full Version : Hormones + Anxiety is screwing me up.

Emaa
05-12-08, 05:29
Hi all. I'm 15 weeks pregnant now.. And my health anxiety had almost dissapeared completely until I fell pregnant.

Now it's back and worse than ever. :(

I can't sleep at all. -5.24am. About 7-8 days ago I convinced myself something 'popped' in my head.. And every night I've had trouble sleeping. I've rang the doctors first thing to make an appointment then ended up cancelling it to go to sleep. Tonight though I'm REALLY freaking out. Thinking I've been having a brain hemorrhage since the 'popping' - Could that even happen? Probably not without loss of motor skills or co-ordination or something. Doesn't mean I believe it any less.

I've been getting headaches too. :/ Which is fuelling the anxiety.

I was going to sleep just now, and I felt a 'popping' (I don't know what it is with the popping) in my leg, and then in my thigh - So I convinced myself that it was a blood clot and it was on it's way to my heart/brain and if I hadn't already had a brain hemorrhage this would give me one.

OHmygod I know this sounds stupid, but it's really worrying me. My doctor's suggested me taking anti-depressants. But I've refused them with me being pregnant.. I want to try sort it out in my head instead of covering it with meds.

Anyway sorry about all this I wrote.. Point of the post being :
Can your brain bleed for 7-8 days? With the only symptom being the odd headache?..

And if I had a blood clot I'd be in pain right? It wouldn't just be a 'pop' or a 'twitch'

Please get back ! >_< xxxx