PDA

View Full Version : The Pill 'Logynon' or Miscarriage

Oceanblue
05-12-08, 15:01
I was wondering if somebody could help me out.

I'm a bit confused. My period came late this month, but I started this new Pill Logynon anyway. Have never taken this one before.

I'm not quite sure whats been going on because i've been bleeding for 14 days now, whilst taking this pill too. I took the 1st pill on the first day of my period, but I am still bleeding, no sign of it stopping.

I haven't been feeling well at all,.. i'm wondering if I could be having a miscarriage.

Any thoughts ?

lucy030188
05-12-08, 15:12
How has it made u feel unwell?

I think generally some pills can take a bit of getting used to! My mini pill did that when I first took it! I'd probably recommend you to stick with it for a week or so and see how it goes....if the bleeding doesnt stop it probably means that ur not really suited to that pill, and visit your doc!

I doubt very very much its anything to do with a miscarriage though mate!

lucy x

miss diagnosis
23-02-09, 17:29
i started this pill around dec as well and i hate it.
is anyone else on this?

so glad i found your post cos my periods seem to be about a week and a half long on this pill,sex drive gone,vaginal dryness and for the first time ever in my life ive had to wax my lip. i also have wierd stomach pains and some spotting.

Mumto2
24-02-09, 12:37
I ws put on Lygonon to help with my moods and was put on it for 3 months solid and I bled every single day for the whole time, I actually stopped taking it after 2 months because I still felt bad, infact I felt worse because of the bleeding. It can take up to 3 months for a pill to get into your system so you could try and stick at it if its only the bleeding you are having.

Oceanblue
24-02-09, 13:55
Wow - Thanks for those replies, sorry I hadn't seen them earlier, I don't come to the Site as often.

Good to hear others experiences with this pill, it doesn't sound pleasant at all.

Yes, after just one month I swapped to the Femodene Pill because all throughout taking it I felt constantly ill and sick. I'm now feeling much better with this.

Thanks again for your replies, it's interesting to know others opinions.

:flowers: