PDA

View Full Version : Feel like throwing up

Marcie
05-12-08, 17:08
Hi I'm new here. Not so new to anxiety and depression though :sad:. I am glad to have found this website! Lots of good stuff. I'm a 42 year old single female from the USA. Bear with me as I may get confused with all your crazy English slang :winks:.

My main problem right now is relationship anxiety due to the fear of abandonment. I just ended a relationship with a guy I was seeing for a few months because he wasn't calling me enough. I'm suffering from severe anxiety because of it and well of course there's sooooooo much more to the story but I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know what brought me here. Thanks for listening!

suzy-sue
05-12-08, 17:31
HI AND WELCOME MARCIE! DO TRY NOT TO WORRY,NOT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME.TRY NOT TO EXPECT TOO MUCH AND YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED.GOOD LUCK !SUZY XX:welcome:

Worrier
05-12-08, 17:45
Hi Marcie,

Welcome to NMP. I'm 44 and live in Las Vegas and suffer with Health Anxiety. Would be happy to chat with you - pm me if you like.

Natalie

bottleblond
05-12-08, 17:47
Hi Marcie

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

Lisa
x

weeble40
05-12-08, 20:52
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
06-12-08, 11:53
Hi Marcie,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Marcie
06-12-08, 14:18
Thank you all so much. It's always nice to know that you're not alone. I'm hoping I can be of some help here instead of just focusing on my own issues. I have a pretty good listening ear I think.

sunshine-lady
07-12-08, 17:31
Hi Marcie

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.