PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Laura6544
05-12-08, 23:24
Hi, have been browsing the forum for a few days now and have just read a post regarding heart thumping after dinner, as this is happening to me at the moment I've found it a great comfort to realise that I'm not having a heart attack! I have recently had 8 weeks off work due to stress but looking back on my life I now realise that I have been prone to anxiety, shyness and stress all along, not knowing has compounded the problem as most of the symptoms have left me self diagnosing one terrible disease after another. I have had what I consider 2 quite bad panic attacks recently but my doctor is unconcerned and hasn't offered any medication, I don't know whether to feel better or worse about this. Anyway, thats me and my problems in a very small nutshell.

janeybaby25
05-12-08, 23:26
:welcome: to NMP hun. xxxx

Patty
06-12-08, 11:44
Hi Laura,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

I also have found that it does help to realise that anxiety itself can cause such strong symptoms.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

sunshine-lady
07-12-08, 17:38
Hi Laura

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.

andie73
07-12-08, 17:42
Hi

:welcome: to NMP. You'll get lots of support on here.