PDA

View Full Version : still lonely! I'm a 23 year old guy in Canterbury =)

hoppipolla
06-12-08, 00:44
hi all! I'm sorry I seem to post these quite often, I guess I just find that people who have anxiety as well I seem to click with quite well, it's strange :)

But yeah I am still free and single, and still not really enjoying it too much! hehe

It's just not really my thing, I get quite lonely every night and I just want someone to cuddle and spend time with and... i dunno ._.

I walk home past people and clubs and things every night after work etc and I dunno, I guess my life feels kinda empty at the moment :weep:

To summarize myself though, I am a 23 year old friendly guy, currently living in Canterbury and has recently started a stall in the indoor market which I am really proud of and run with a friend or two, but need to work elsewhere too to keep it going at the mo!

I am into gaming sometimes, fair trade and the environment (and lots of quite hippyish tendencies!), music, surfing the net and using linux.. i also really want to travel and things like that someday.

As a person, I am naturally positive and often energetic, but I get down sometimes if things get on top of me or I feel hurt by something. I love hot weather and sunshine, and really just want to enjoy life and help as much as I can, and feel free and have fun ^_^

Aaaanywho enough about me! hehe :)

Drop me a line if you would like to chat at all, by PM or MSN/yahoo/AIM (the details of these are in my profile on here!)

Oh btw, the picture of me I have set on here is a little old (my profile pic not the penguin! hehe) but the only real difference is my hair is longer! lol

Thank you for reading anyway, and take care all!

Mike / Hoppi! :)

StandFree1903
24-12-08, 18:53
Hi

im 23 and lonely lass lol.....

just recently split with my boyfriend as he cudnt take my anxiety any more :(......

would b good to chat if u want add me on msn if u like ma addys pamiibabii69@hotmail.co.uk

Pamii

xx

Boos Mum
25-12-08, 13:21
What kind of stall do you have?? Clubs arent were you meet the good women I promise. Funny enough I met my hubbie on a dating site, he was a bit shy even I was (even though no one would have guessed it) it was good cause you could get to know people, it wasn't just people looking for a quick shag

I use to have cats to, helped me be less lonely

C-47
20-01-09, 15:47
Hey, I understand how terrible it is to be lonely. I have never had a girlfriend or dated or anything and it is the worst thing about having a social anxiety disorder. I feel depressed and isolated and that nobody would appreciate me for who I am. I'm so frightened around women and can't seem to talk to them. I have been rejected so many times and although I don't get bullied now like in school, I still get laughed at alot. All I want is to meet my soulmate and spend my life with her. I would treat her well and respect her. I'm honest and open once people get to know me well and seem to be able to talk to the people in my depression support group well.
I like this place because from looking at all the posts, everyone is genuinely nice and considerate. Unlike other sites where people can be nasty and leave hurtful comments to people. Id love to meet people here and make friends, maybe even my soulmate.
Does anyone else feel like this. I'd love anyones support here and feel so lucky to have found nmp.

hoppipolla
28-01-09, 20:00
Aw C-47, thats sweet and I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes the world can feel quite impersonal and cut off in general, as there are so many passers-by but so little chance to actually get to know anyone. Its something you notice more as you get older as in your teens of course you have school and college to meet people :)

I need an interest group, or a better job or something hehe

Im really sorry I didnt message sooner tho Pamii, thank you for your post i was actually feeling particularly bad today and thats why i came on, but your post made me feel a little better hehe! ill add you! :)

hoppi :)

hoppipolla
19-03-09, 01:03
just bumping this as my situation hasn't changed too much lol :)

GFHarris
24-03-09, 17:59
I added you to my MSN if you want to chat :) gfh... so if you're wondering who's added you, it's me!

hoppipolla
27-03-09, 19:54
wicked, hopefully I'll see you on there! :)

purplehaze
28-03-09, 02:31
Have you tried a dating site?
An add in gumtree?

hoppipolla
03-04-09, 16:02
Have you tried a dating site?
An add in gumtree?

nah dating sites are no good hehe, i gave up on them after a couple of years of using them on and off!

You just get SO many guys sending SO many messages and a few girls sitting there getting bombarded lol

As a guy you get very few replies on a dating site! lol

purplehaze
04-04-09, 08:00
Ok

How about this

I am a male and in my spare time I like to go for walks. I walk somewhere and then I walk back again but I take a different route back as its more interesting. I have a green knitted hat but my gloves are a different colour. In my spare time I like to go to charity shops and collect marbels. I have over 373 in my collection now. If I had a girlfriend I would like to go to the supermarket with her and push the trolly. I have seen couples do this and it looks like fun.
I have just moved into my own flat and I keep my windows clean, you can tell a lot about a person by their windows.
I did stay with my aunt but she had to move and said I had to get a flat. I wrote her a letter but it came back "not at this address". I went around to her old house and the woman who answered the door looked just like her but she said she was not my aunt and closed the door.

God has seen fit not to bless me with good looks or charm but I can cook and not just microwave food.

I know some of you will just reply to my add to see how ugly I am but thats ok maybe you will like me when you see me

Believe it or not my mate posted this and ended up with a great girl who just loved the humour of his advert....ps they are getting married in september

hoppipolla
14-04-09, 01:10
Ok

How about this

I am a male and in my spare time I like to go for walks. I walk somewhere and then I walk back again but I take a different route back as its more interesting. I have a green knitted hat but my gloves are a different colour. In my spare time I like to go to charity shops and collect marbels. I have over 373 in my collection now. If I had a girlfriend I would like to go to the supermarket with her and push the trolly. I have seen couples do this and it looks like fun.
I have just moved into my own flat and I keep my windows clean, you can tell a lot about a person by their windows.
I did stay with my aunt but she had to move and said I had to get a flat. I wrote her a letter but it came back "not at this address". I went around to her old house and the woman who answered the door looked just like her but she said she was not my aunt and closed the door.

God has seen fit not to bless me with good looks or charm but I can cook and not just microwave food.

I know some of you will just reply to my add to see how ugly I am but thats ok maybe you will like me when you see me

Believe it or not my mate posted this and ended up with a great girl who just loved the humour of his advert....ps they are getting married in september

hehe that's wild lol :) I guess it shows how unpredictably things can come together sometimes!

Yeah I hope it happens for me sometime too, I need to make sure I also focus on doing things for ME, and not put all my thought into finding that someone as difficult as that may be ^_^