PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm a new member

Priceless
06-12-08, 13:25
Hi everyone
I'm new to this so please be patient with me. I've been having panic attacks for about 10 years, my latest one was last Saturday in the cinema.....I know i'm not going to die from an attack but all common sense goes out the window when an attack is in progress. I have been reading a lot about panic attacks and I'm so relieved to know I'm not alone.... I've started to feel that my life is being ruled by an outside influence and it's driving me crazy....I always have to think hard before going anywhere,for fear of an attack creeping up on me. My partner is a very supportive man and always helps me through when I'm having a panic attack...But it's getting to the stage that "I'ts" always on my mind..............
Thanks for taking the time to read this

Missy69
06-12-08, 13:48
:yesyes: :yesyes: Welcome Priceless :yesyes: :yesyes:

You will get lots of help and suuport here, nice to hear you have a supportive partner.

Wish you well, Take care

bottleblond
06-12-08, 14:41
Hi priceless

I will move your post to the Introduce yourself section of the forum as this is your first post.

Ps. Welcome to NMP :flowers:

Lisa
x

Patty
06-12-08, 14:59
Hi Priceless,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

sunshine-lady
07-12-08, 17:30
Hi Priceless

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.

andie73
07-12-08, 17:47
:welcome: Hi Priceless

You'll get lots of help and support on here. The games are a good distraction too if you are having a panic attack or feel one coming on.