PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

jillyx99
06-12-08, 15:33
I have suffered from anxiety on and off for years. Just had a bad bout recently. Only just got through a blow dry at the hairdressers. I was ready to pretend I had an urgent phone call so i could leave if it all got too much. Thought I might pass out. When I finally got out I felt s if I had conquered everest. The churning tummy is my worst symptom as I just can't get rid of it and go from room to room. I will have to go back to my brilliant counsellor tomorrow. He has helped me be free from attacks for years, but I know I need his help again now. They are so scarey and nobody who hasn't had them can understand. I used to wish anything other illness on myself, but these frightening attacks.... be good to chat with other sufferers as i find comfort knowing I am not alone with this....x

cazzamagui1
06-12-08, 16:26
hello :welcome: to no more panic.......

u are defiently not alone here thts for sure,u will find loads of advice and support here ...we all understand what each other is goin through as we,ve all been there at some point:blush:

hope to see u in chat sometime take care :hugs:
xxxxx caz

fran7999
06-12-08, 16:39
Hey Jilly,

That's one of my lines in a touch situation 'an urgent phone call' to get away! So you are definately not alone.

I've been suffering with panic's for about 4 years and gone through so many ups and downs over the years.

Having a difficult time at the mo as they have come back stronger than ever.

Hope you are ok

Best wishes. x

Vanilla Sky
06-12-08, 18:34
Hi and welcome you will find this site helpful wer all fellow sufferers we all understand the misery of anxiety i wish there was a pill we could take that would make it all go away... permanantly! When im feeling anxious i always have a back up plan thank god for mobile phones you can pretend a call is coming through to get out of somewhere the thing with the hairdressers is sometimes you cant if your having a colour you cant run of coz it needs to be washed out! Jst say you feel a bit sick and you need some air that buys you a bit of getting it together anyway! see you in chatroom soon x

Veronica H
06-12-08, 19:02
:welcome: to NMP Jilly, you will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

sunshine-lady
07-12-08, 16:55
Hi Jilly

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.