PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

big richard
06-12-08, 21:16
hi just found this site today.been suffering panic attacks for a few weeks now.its comforting to know i am not alone.

suzy-sue
06-12-08, 21:28
Hi RICHARD AND WELCOME TO N M P IM SURE YOULL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND USEFUL INFO HERE SUZY X:welcome:

moonlighta
06-12-08, 21:41
Hi and welcome, there's loads of support here. It's a good feeling not to be alone!

its all good
06-12-08, 21:49
Hi richard and :welcome: to nmp. You will find lots of help and support on here, best wishes, kayliegh x

Veronica H
07-12-08, 14:06
Hi Richard
Welcome to NMP. There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'Self help for your nerves' published by Thorsons ISBN 978-0-7225-3155-6. This is available from the NMP Shop. I cannot recommend this enough as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover. Her recordings can be downloaded free to your MP3 from the NMP Shop too. If you are thinking about CBT, but are on a waiting list, there is a very good free online course called www.livinglifetothefull.com (http://www.livinglifetothefull.com/). Glad that you have found us. You will find comfort and support here.
Veronica

sunshine-lady
07-12-08, 16:19
Hi

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.