PDA

View Full Version : I'm dying again - apparently!

SamanthaAU
07-12-08, 10:31
:weep:

I have convinced myself I am dying again. This time it could be a number of things including thyroid cancer, any other type of cancer or numerous other things.

I just want to enjoy my life. I am only 30 for goodness sakes and I can't go through a day without panicing that something is wrong. I have two small children that I am so scared I won't be there for and no one understands:weep:

crunchie01
07-12-08, 10:42
hi sam

i totally understand what you are going through i too have 2 children and im scared to death i wont be around to see them grow up, at the moment im panicking about ovarian cancer, i have settled a bit on it over the last couple of days but i still worry about it.im 30 too and i just want to get on with my life

im sure you dont have any cancer at all it is just your anxiety making you think that way, just try and keep busy and push it to back of your mind i wish i could take my own advice lol

take care

SamanthaAU
07-12-08, 10:48
Thank you for your reply Jennie:blush:

The problem is I have a few enlarged nodes around my throat and neck. I went to the GP yesterday and she said I had a very red throat (and it was sore) and she has given me Antibiotics and I have a few very enlarged nodes under my chin. I asked her if they were from the sore throat and she said we will have to wait and see if the AB's help them - so I have taken that as they are from something else:doh:

It is just SO hard isn't it!

Jan63
07-12-08, 11:06
I know just exactly how you feel too. I'm worried about breast cancer this week as I think I have found a lump.:weep: It's one thing after another isn't it.:weep:

crunchie01
07-12-08, 11:38
hi sam

it is really hard to deal with this anxiety, im positive your glands are up because of your throat, mine get sore and swollen when i have a sore throat,cold,ulcer or even when my wisdom teeth get a bit inflamed,im sure you are fine
pm me if you ever need to chat, i know exactly what you are going through

BKF1515
08-12-08, 10:32
I could have written your thread entry myself. I just want to enjoy my life: I'm 36 and I have two small children. I am worried about my health all the time and I want a dr. or tests to prove to me that I am totally healthy and fine, but nobody can ever do this. I have my husband and some close friends who tell me that no one ever really knows--that is what life is about, living to the fullest each day while you have one more. Just that kind of talk can send me into an anxious tailspin! At the moment I am suffering from cancer and heart fears. I am sure you are fine, but you have my sympathy!

Krakers
08-12-08, 11:26
Apologies if you find this dismissive, but its something we should all aspire to (me included) :

"I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is." ~Alan Watts

The motto of every day should be " Carpe Diem" (Seize the Day). Live for today - because when your 96 and in fine health, you may just wish that you still had the energy to run without a care in the world through the spray on the beach and let others worry about your lack of inhibitions.

Krakers.