PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

DURAN GIRL 1970
07-12-08, 12:18
hello everyone, ive decided to join today as things are beginning to get me down.I think it all started from me suffering from breast cancer nearly three years ago,so far so good at the moment, but i think im having some sort of post traumatic stress as i semed to cope so wll during my treatment.Anyway all! started in sept this year sitting at my desk at work etc, thumping heartbeat, and sheer panic, been off work ever since, prescribed propanalol for racing heart, then prozac, then after two trips by the paramedics different gp gave me 5mg of escitalopram.I know its a small dose but my palpitations can be quite bad but not having any p/attacks really just the physical symptoms make me feel C***!.Ive been on them for nearly a month just know ill feel better if the physical symptoms diminish? i have general health anxiety but just want to get back to normal if you know what i mean do you think i should stick with it? help please:weep:

sunshine-lady
07-12-08, 16:49
Hi Duran Girl

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will like it here and find a lot of support and information. Chat is fun too.

Patty
08-12-08, 20:17
Hi Duran Girl,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :hugs:

Vanilla Sky
08-12-08, 22:17
Hi and welcome you have come to the right place! You will find good support here and good advice paige xx