PDA

View Full Version : nausea

thoughts and actions
07-12-08, 13:19
hi guys

sorry to be bit graphic with this one.

I feel nauseaous most days- to be honest its when am out or at work - when am in the house or my "safety zone" i am fine. therefore i no its anxiety

does any1 else find that the nausea triggers a panic- i imagine myself jsut going bluugghh n being sick everywhere- think coz i feel like this all the time one day if i am actually sick i wont get to the loo in time

i do find that if i burp (sorry) that i feel better

i no im being irrational and am doing my CBT to overcome it but this physical symptom is just so hard.

i just hate feeling sick

hate being anxious

sorry for the rant :(

rocklover
08-12-08, 09:25
Hi,

This is my main symptom and i hate it! I don't get it as much as I used to (at one point it was all day, every day for over 2 months), however, often, the moment I think about going out, or doing something I can't easily "escape" from, the nausea starts.

I too panic that I will be sick in public, but so far I have not been sick at all, and I use this fact to rationalise it to myself to help calm me down!

Have you tried getting some anti-emetic tablets from the dr? They maybe helpful until you have managed to get passed/learned to deal with this horrible symptom.