23-06-05, 13:59
hello everyone:)

Im Donna and im from the U.K. Im a bit nervous to be honest [:I]

But hello *waves*

Donna x

carlin
23-06-05, 14:06
Hi Donna,
welcome, glad you have found the site, and hope it is of use to you. Everyone felt the same when they first joined, i know i did, and i'm not all that good with the computor either. Just have a look around the different options, there is no rush or pressure here, all in your own time, there is some great advice, or, when you feel you can ,ask questions, let us know how we can help, or just sit back, relax (if that's possible) and read all the brilliant info. take care and please keep in touch.

chucklehound
23-06-05, 14:13
dont be nervous its a great forum and you will speak to alot of people

who will offer support..

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

tony
23-06-05, 14:25
hi donna*waves back*have a good look round lots of good info

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

seh1980
23-06-05, 14:42
Welcome aboard Donna!! :)

You have no reason to be nervous here. Everyone is in the same boat and we are all very friendly. Hope we can offer you some good support.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pinkscrumpy
23-06-05, 14:52
[^] Hi Donna

Welcome to the site.

Hope you find it a great help. I did.

Loads of love [^][^]

MANDIE XX

leo05
23-06-05, 15:49
hi donna and welcome hope you find this site help full need anything just give me a shout

leanne (leo05)

kairen
23-06-05, 16:00
Hi Donna,

welcome to the site dont be nervous, we are very friendly,
we were all new once, so know how you feel,
just try and tell us a bit about your problems, and we will try to help,

take care

kairen x

vernon
23-06-05, 18:08
Hi donna welcome to the site. no need to be nervous of us lot. take care

Meg
23-06-05, 18:30
Hello Donna,

When you're ready and comfy here do tell us a bit more about your circumstances.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

jill
23-06-05, 18:32
Hi Donna,

Welcome to the site.
No need to be nevous, there are lots of nice people here
who will help and support you

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Karen
23-06-05, 19:04
Hi Donna

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

melanie
23-06-05, 19:05
hi donna i have just joined myself and reading some other peoples replies etc has helped me already as you always feel like you are the only one or at least thats how i feel if i am low,dont be nervous i am sure everyone is really friendly.if you want to chat just email me a problem shared is a problem halved or at least thats what i am told.ha ha

melanie

Donna
23-06-05, 19:37
Thankyou for the lovely welcome :)

I hope that i will feel ready to post more about myself soon, until then, im just roaming around reading posts etc. I hope thats ok!

Oh and welcome melanie *waves*

Donna x

Meg
23-06-05, 21:51
You carry on Donna- learn from others experience - the search facility above works well..

Just browse and shout if you need any help navigating or finding anything specific.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
24-06-05, 21:17
Donna

Just wanted to welcome you aboard. There is no time limit on when you post and when you reply so please take your time.

We are always here if you need some advice or support.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"