PDA

View Full Version : breast pain!

helen26
08-12-08, 12:19
well this week i have thought i have breast cancer. i have had shooting pain around the top of both boobs and down the side of them. been to docs... she said she was certain and there was a like 0000000.1 percent of me having breast cancer...ie. age, symptoms, no family history, HA! i have also had shoulder, neck chest pains, feels like a have pulled a muscle. i explained what i was feeling, she said it could be my hormones or a pulled muscle, i have definatly not got breast cancer, but a cancer phobia! which come to think of it.....yes i have. anyway was just wondering if anyone else has this pains in the bangers!! i have the contraceptive injection, and never had these menstrul pains while on this. although i did bout 8 weeks ago, and had a slight bleed, was just wondering if my HA cud increase my symptoms?? thanku xxxx

amu
08-12-08, 16:08
Apparently breast cancer doesn't hurt :hugs: And it would usually appear in one breast only at first.

Dotcom
08-12-08, 16:50
Hi There,

I have been to drs several times with breast pain.I have terrible sore breasts from about day 10 of my cycle. I cant even get comfortable in bed sometimes my dr told me that breast pain is almost never associated with breast cancer.

Lala
22-02-09, 00:33
I get painful breasts too. I have been to doctors loads of times about this, they told me it's hormonal. Have had ultrasound scan done and a few little cysts were found. They were just hormonal type cysts, nothing to worry about, but it's easier said than done, eh!