PDA

View Full Version : one last post about depersonalisation please help!

Cheeky220
08-12-08, 15:03
why do i feel scared wen i think of me and what makes me? like wen i think of my soul and mind i freak out and think what is it. can anyone understand. i think i have gone mad wi this????

Missy69
08-12-08, 15:29
Hiya Cheeky,

I understand, i went through that myself, i think i cured that by trying not to analyse these thoughts, because you will never make sense of them, there are no real answers to what we analyse. Easier said that done i know, but i think your concentrating to much on these thoughts, maybe you should try some distraction. I know its hard, and im sure you have been trying, but i think its the only way to stop them.

Also, it doesnt have to be a last post, the more you post the more chance of help, some people come across things daily and cant always help, but the day after there might be loads who can, so i wouldnt worry about keep posting chick.

Hope you feel better soon and some one can advise some thing to help soon.

Take care

BasilCat
08-12-08, 16:40
Just a thought Cheeky but I read somewhere that when we are anxious we get these irrational, exaggerated and over the top thoughts to stop us thinking about what is really troubling us. Wether it be a bad relationship or trouble at work, anything. If we deal with what is really troubling us, then these irrational thoughts may stop coming. I dont know if that makes any sense.

Shirley

monika
09-12-08, 00:37
Cheeky, I think this site really will help you. It told me so much about Depersonalization and really goes in depth and explains all the feelings that you thought no one understood. please read it!

http://www.depersonalization.info/overview.html

sylvia1970
09-12-08, 10:43
hey monika i went in and read what it had to say on dp, it said something about in some cultures like buddhism its enlightenment or something like that. THIS scared me as i dont want to go through this and I certainly dont want to be enlightened if this is it